Tagsanimals art boats buses cafe cafes cake cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee dancing disco East London eating out giveaway holidays ice-cream LolliBop museums music nature (really?!) North London outside London paddling pools parks playground playgrounds politics rainy day places rants sandpits shopping slides soft play southbank centre South London swimming swings theatre trains water play West London
- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Reviewing the Situation
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
Tag Archives: tfl
I know -I’m bursting out of my BlogMould and actually telling you useful and relevant information. Bear with me. Everyone and their wife knows that the top end of the Victoria Line is closed for 3 weeks this August, starting … Continue reading
Oh, it’s all going on around here. After a heady night of playing Carcassonne and eating crisps, I’m bringing you some exciting news…remember a while back, I blogged on TfL’s campaign that seemed to pit wheelchair users against buggies? Well, … Continue reading
An argument on FaceBook yesterday made me realise – I have to wade into this whole “Buggy space vs Wheelchair space” debate thing. When it came on FaceBook, posted by someone who is neither a parent nor disabled, my first … Continue reading