Tagsanimals art boats buses cafe cafes cake cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee dancing disco East London eating out giveaway ice-cream LolliBop museums music nature (really?!) North London outside London paddling pools parks playground playgrounds politics quarantine rainy day places rants sandpits shopping slides soft play southbank centre South London swimming swings theatre trains water play West London
- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Reviewing the Situation
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
Tag Archives: food
More Food Blogging…Still Not Going Well
You can tell that lockdown fever is really starting to get to me when I agree to activities that Eva’s organised. True, we’re not that locked down any more but a quick look through my Google location history for last … Continue reading
Posted in What I suppose you'd call "tips"....? Tagged food, quarantine Leave a comment
Food Blogging, LWAT-style – Fruit Skewers
One of the comments I often* get on the blog goes something like this: “Hey Kate, your kids seem to exist on a diet of Chicken McNuggets and Kinder Eggs. You should really get into food blogging, so that you … Continue reading
Posted in What I suppose you'd call "tips"....? Tagged food, fruit 3 Comments