Tagsanimals art boats buses cafe cafes cake cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee dancing disco East London eating out giveaway holidays ice-cream LolliBop museums music nature (really?!) North London outside London paddling pools parks playground playgrounds politics rainy day places rants sandpits shopping slides soft play southbank centre South London swimming swings theatre trains water play West London
- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Reviewing the Situation
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
Tag Archives: festivals
This competition is now closed. Many thanks for all your entries. Yes, you heard that right. It’s a very exciting competition to win a Family Ticket to LolliBop! All you need to do is answer a simple question. More details … Continue reading
It’s the news that all of you have been waiting for….the full LolliBop line-up has been released! I remember well this nervous waiting from when they announced the Reading line up every year, and in 1999 my (now) brother-in-law made … Continue reading
Some of you may remember my sugar-hyped, sun-stroked review of LolliBop 2012. It was crazily hot, crazily colourful and crazily fun. We met a ZingZilla and we saw – among others – Alex from CBeebies, who I had the weirdest … Continue reading