I think we’re back, on all new servers and an all new WordPress system. After a fretful evening with the blog offline, which I broke up by watching a Julie Andrews impersonator, I think it’s all back online again. Not the header image, or the followers or the widgets…but the content at least. I hope. Anyway, this is mainly a tester post before I a) go to bed and b) spend hours pouring my heart out in my “Julie Madly Deeply” review tomorrow. Goodnight!
Tagsanimals art boats buses cafe cafes cake cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee dancing disco East London eating out giveaway ice-cream LolliBop museums music nature (really?!) North London outside London paddling pools parks playground playgrounds politics quarantine rainy day places rants sandpits shopping slides soft play southbank centre South London swimming swings theatre trains water play West London
- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Reviewing the Situation
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?