For once I’m not going to say much. London is once again getting on with its life – the buses are running again, the shops and bars are open. There isn’t the same sense of fear there was after 7/7 or the London Riots, cause no-one attacked us, and we didn’t attack each other. It was an accident. A horrible, sad accident. My thoughts are with those that lost loved ones or who are still recovering from what they witnessed. But it’s a new day, and we move on.
Tagsanimals art boats buses cafe cafes cake cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee dancing disco East London eating out giveaway holidays ice-cream LolliBop museums music nature (really?!) North London outside London paddling pools parks playground playgrounds politics rainy day places rants sandpits shopping slides soft play southbank centre South London swimming swings theatre trains water play West London
- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Reviewing the Situation
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?