Tagsanimals art baby boats buses cafe cafes cake cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee dancing disco East London eating out giveaway ice-cream LolliBop museums music nature (really?!) North London outside London paddling pools parks playground playgrounds politics rainy day places rants sandpits shopping slides soft play southbank centre South London swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards trains water play West London
- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Reviewing the Situation
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
Tag Archives: pirates
I know I’ve already blogged about the Imagine Festival but we went again today, with another child to try things out with and saw some different things. So, stop me if you’ve heard this one before, but here’s our day … Continue reading
Editor’s note: This is a GUEST BLOG! by Mr LWAT the Blogger’s Husband, as he’s apparently calling himself nowadays. If you want to know what Eva and I were up to, have a look here. If you’d like to read … Continue reading
Having a 4-year-old’s birthday party on a boat is either genius or madness. I wasn’t sure before the party and I remain unsure after the party. Still, it was good enough to blog about. Reuben asked for a Pirate Dinosaur-themed … Continue reading
Sooo…what to do with a rainy Saturday afternoon? One option was to drive around the M25 with some friends (yes, they were doing it for fun), which would have sent the kids to sleep but might just have sent me … Continue reading