Tagsanimals art boats buses cafe cafes cake cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee dancing disco East London eating out giveaway ice-cream LolliBop museums music nature (really?!) North London outside London paddling pools parks playground playgrounds politics rainy day places rants sandpits shopping slides soft play southbank centre South London swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards trains travel water play West London
- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Reviewing the Situation
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
Monthly Archives: February 2015
It’s been a long day, starting with a lovely brunch at H’sMamaAndDada’s house and culminating in a hands-in-the-air dance fest at Big Fish Little Fish. I’m almost unspeakably tired but I’m going to try and describe it for you. Forgive … Continue reading
I told you exciting things were afoot this weekend. And now I’m back to report on the first part of it – the Twirlywoos Launch. It was so exciting that I lost a tooth. I wonder whether that’ll make … Continue reading