I am Kate and I’ve been told to update this section. I am still wife of Nathan (33) and mother of Reuben (3) but also mother of Eva (baby). I live in South London, currently on mat leave but otherwise work part-time, play part-time, sleep very part-time. I had been told for ages by friends that I should have a blog but there are already so many parenting blogs out there and I’m in no position to give other people advice on parenting. So, after much thought, I came up with this idea – London with a toddler- which hopefully will be of some use to someone somewhere. It’s a subjective, wholly anecdotal, rarely factual review of things you can do in this great city of ours with a couple of small children in tow. Enjoy.
Visiting London? These posts might be helpful!
Follow me on Twitter
Endorsed by some Mums on the internet :)
I’m part of the Tots 100 network!
And part of Britmums!
- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
Tagsanimals art baby boats breastfeeding buses cafes cake carousel Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee dinosaurs ducks East London fire engines fish horses ice-cream London map museums nature (really?!) North London paddling pools parks playground rainy day places sandpits science shopping slides soft play South London swimming pools swings toys trains war water play West London where to live zoos