Tagsanimals art boats buses cafe cafes cake cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee dancing disco East London eating out giveaway ice-cream LolliBop museums music nature (really?!) North London outside London paddling pools parks playground playgrounds politics quarantine rainy day places rants sandpits shopping slides soft play southbank centre South London swimming swings theatre trains water play West London
- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Reviewing the Situation
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
Monthly Archives: April 2012
I can’t believe it was only a month ago that I wrote A Sandpit Special. Back then, I was freshly Mat-leaved, the sun was shining and I was optimistic that this baby was going to be with us really soon. … Continue reading
OK, I admit that last post was a little rambling. This time I’m going be more succinct and bada-bing-bada-boom. Honestly. More places to eat in Central London – go! Firstly, the yummy-mummy eaterie of choice, Giraffe. Another place we used … Continue reading
I know what you’re thinking – this is SHEER MADNESS. Toddlers+Central London don’t exactly make for a calming dinner experience. But it is possible. Let me take your trembling hand and explain how. Firstly, it’s about timing. Places that seem … Continue reading
My Google map now has its own tab from the homepage and all the icons come up with links to the relevant blog posts. It’s so beautiful I could cry. Check it out!