Tagsanimals art boats buses cafe cafes cake cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee dancing disco East London eating out giveaway holidays ice-cream LolliBop museums music nature (really?!) North London outside London paddling pools parks playground playgrounds politics quarantine rainy day places rants sandpits shopping slides soft play southbank centre South London swings theatre trains water play West London
- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Reviewing the Situation
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
Monthly Archives: March 2015
Until recently, Woodford was just a giant unknown to me, despite its proximity to my house. It’s impressive in that it has two tube stations to its name but what else is there? Well, we’ve been on a mission … Continue reading
Get ready to have your head filled with songs about baby lunar baboons playing bassoons and badgers. So many badgers. A new online channel for kids is launching. It’s called Jellybug and the videos are both psychedelic and insanely catchy. … Continue reading
It’s Mother’s Day soon. You’d be forgiven for not knowing if you haven’t switched on the TV or stepped inside a branch of Tesco lately. If you have stepped inside a branch of Tesco, you might have spotted that … Continue reading
Now, Friday was a nice sunny day but Saturday not so much. It was cold, grey and drizzly and we needed an adventure. We’ve been East Londoners for almost a year now, but I still hadn’t got round to … Continue reading