Tagsanimals art boats buses cafe cafes cake cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee dancing disco East London eating out giveaway holidays ice-cream LolliBop museums music nature (really?!) North London outside London paddling pools parks playground playgrounds politics quarantine rainy day places rants sandpits shopping slides soft play southbank centre South London swings theatre trains water play West London
- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Reviewing the Situation
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Ba-da-ba-da-ba-da-ba-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-da! (That was the Pearl & Dean theme tune by the way. I’m setting the scene) So, the Movieum! As it used to be known…I haven’t been there since a trip in October ’08, a week or so before our … Continue reading
So, it was my birthday. You forgot, didn’t you? Ah well…don’t worry about it. It was only my 31st. That’s a non-birthday if ever I saw one. As most people do, I decided to celebrate my birthday in the leafy … Continue reading
One day, I will meet the geek of my dreams…someone who knows how to permanantly embed this google map into my homepage, with lovely clicky links that go straight to the relevant pages. But till then, here you are:
OK, this’ll be a short one..it’s only a wee place. But a useful thing to know, I think. Picture the scene – Roo and I, off for a walk to the sorting office. It’s a place we tend to frequent … Continue reading