Tagsanimals art boats buses cafe cafes cake cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee dancing disco East London eating out giveaway ice-cream LolliBop museums music nature (really?!) North London outside London paddling pools parks playground playgrounds politics rainy day places rants sandpits shopping slides soft play southbank centre South London swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards trains travel water play West London
- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Reviewing the Situation
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
Monthly Archives: September 2011
So, it was a certain boy’s birthday on Saturday and birthdays mean fun days out to see the dinosaurs! Yes, Nathan was 32 last week and very excited he was too. We’ve been meaning to go to the Natural History … Continue reading
As you might have gathered by now, our jaunts round London aren’t always child-led. I don’t remember Reuben opening the A-Z at New Cross and looking pleadingly at me till I gave in.Sometimes Mummy just has to go somewhere and … Continue reading
It was another nice sunny day on Saturday and so a prefect day for a little jaunt to Hackney. That’s what we thought, and so did the English Defence League. Whoops. I’ve had a lot of experience recently in “being … Continue reading