Tagsanimals art baby boats buses cafe cafes cake cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee dancing disco East London eating out giveaway ice-cream LolliBop museums music nature (really?!) North London outside London paddling pools parks playground playgrounds politics rainy day places rants sandpits shopping slides soft play southbank centre South London swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards trains water play West London
- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Reviewing the Situation
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
Tag Archives: imagine festival
I know I’ve already blogged about the Imagine Festival but we went again today, with another child to try things out with and saw some different things. So, stop me if you’ve heard this one before, but here’s our day … Continue reading
Today, Eva and I went to see a piece of experimental toddler theatre. But more on that later – let’s start with the Imagine Festival. This year, there seems to be more to do than ever and we could have … Continue reading