Tagsanimals art boats buses cafe cafes cake cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee dancing disco East London eating out giveaway ice-cream LolliBop museums music nature (really?!) North London outside London paddling pools parks playground playgrounds politics rainy day places rants sandpits shopping slides soft play southbank centre South London swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards trains travel water play West London
- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Reviewing the Situation
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
Tag Archives: news
The residents of Hackney have taken a unanimous decision to anonymise themselves after an online poll branded maps “conformist, facist and obvious”. The poll, on Instagram, asked locals whether they agreed that Hackney would be a better place “if no … Continue reading
It’s 6 o’clock and that means one thing….it’s the news. Granted, it won’t be 6 o’clock when you read this, because 6 o’clock is also shortly before bedtime and the sounds floating down from above suggest that there’s book-ripping … Continue reading
I have something to tell you, but it’s a secret. Come close. Closer….now, make me a promise. Not a word to Reuben. Because October is a long way off and we don’t want him to get all excited about … Continue reading
That’s like musings on news…not “news” in the political sense, news in the sandpit kinda sense. I have a few updates on things you might like, especially if you live in the SE11 area…so here they are! 1) Crazy Chimps … Continue reading