Tagsanimals art boats buses cafe cafes cake cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee dancing disco East London eating out giveaway holidays ice-cream LolliBop museums music nature (really?!) North London outside London paddling pools parks playground playgrounds politics rainy day places rants sandpits shopping slides soft play southbank centre South London swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards trains water play West London
- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Reviewing the Situation
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
Tag Archives: crafts
Our trip out on Sunday was not just to Peckham but into a new era. Yes, following the last day of Abellio Greater Anglia was, strangely enough, the first day of TfL. And we got to Highams Park to … Continue reading
Are the holidays starting to drag yet? Or, like me, is it the 5-year-old that you’re dragging around the grotty alleys of Soho? Either way, you could probably do with some more ideas on things to do. So, I’ve … Continue reading
It’s probably time for me to snap out of my denial – the summer holidays are well and truly with us. We have the best part of 7 weeks until Reuben starts Big School and it could be hard work. … Continue reading
Happy Valentines’ Day! Reuben and I made these lovely heart-shaped chocolate brownies for Nathan as a secret surprise. It wasn’t the most secret or surprising…in fact, the secret was hinted at yesterday morning, when Reuben sent Nathan off to work … Continue reading