Tagsanimals art boats buses cafe cafes cake cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee dancing disco East London eating out giveaway holidays ice-cream LolliBop museums music nature (really?!) North London outside London paddling pools parks playground playgrounds politics rainy day places rants sandpits shopping slides soft play southbank centre South London swimming swings theatre trains water play West London
- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Reviewing the Situation
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
Tag Archives: school-age kids
My boy starts school this time next week. I think it’s safe to say he’s not a toddler anymore. Lucky we have the spare *wipes felt-tip off Eva’s knees*. So I’d like to take a moment to see how he’s … Continue reading
Continuing our series on the newly-arrived summer holidays, here’s a chat with another iconic London attraction – the “ducky boat“, aka London Duck Tours Please note that the tour is not recommended for children (toddlers!) under 3. 1) What do you … Continue reading
And my Mum! She traditionally dislikes London but has been persuaded capital-wards ever more often as her grandson gets cuter. Today she had in tow one of my nieces and two of my nephews – the aforementioned 6,8 and 9-year-olds, … Continue reading