Tagsanimals art boats buses cafe cafes cake cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee dancing disco East London eating out giveaway ice-cream LolliBop museums music nature (really?!) North London outside London paddling pools parks playground playgrounds politics quarantine rainy day places rants sandpits shopping slides soft play southbank centre South London swimming swings theatre trains water play West London
- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Reviewing the Situation
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
Tag Archives: easter
Yesterday was a very significant date in the family calendar. As Christians, we marked Good Friday. As Jews, we zoomed the family and ate last year’s matzah as part of our Passover celebration. But the real reason that yesterday was … Continue reading
In the Great British Tradition, Easter weekend was largely a washout. As we were driving along Euston Rd in a hailstorm, an hour late for Easter Sunday service we never would have imagined that 24 hours later we’d be … Continue reading
Here in Waltham Forest, we are screeching into the Easter holidays mere hours before Good Friday. I appreciate that some of you have been on holidays all week but we’ve barely had time to put the PE kit in … Continue reading
It’s the Easter holidays! This probably means more to you than it does to me..after all, Reuben has been off school pretty much since the last holiday (new school place coming soon…). But for those of you with actually schooled … Continue reading