Tagsanimals art boats buses cafe cafes cake cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee dancing disco East London eating out giveaway ice-cream LolliBop museums music nature (really?!) North London outside London paddling pools parks playground playgrounds politics rainy day places rants sandpits shopping slides soft play southbank centre South London swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards trains travel water play West London
- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Reviewing the Situation
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
Tag Archives: ducks
So, I took a week off blogging as part of my social media holiday. I was considering a “wot I did on my holidays” post but it really was too dull for words. The short version is that Roo … Continue reading
It’s springtime! Kinda! For now, anyway. And springtime means hanging out in parks even more than we do in winter. Last Friday’s park of choice was St James’, with our good friends Tammy and Jake. I’ve been there a fair … Continue reading
There’s nothing like a bit of controversy and Battersea Park is nothing if not controversial. It’s home to the Adventure Playground that made it into the national news for charging £2.50 per person. Britain truly was Disgusted of SW11. But … Continue reading
So, it turns out that Ben & Jerry’s Festival is another one of those things which is actually less fun with a toddler. Another shocker! The lazing around on picnic blankets becomes charging around other people’s picnic blankets. The 8 … Continue reading