My Google map now has its own tab from the homepage and all the icons come up with links to the relevant blog posts. It’s so beautiful I could cry. Check it out!
Tagsanimals art baby blogging boats breastfeeding buses cafes cake cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee dinosaurs ducks East London eating out giveaways ice-cream LolliBop London map museums music nature (really?!) North London paddling pools parks playground playgrounds rainy day places sandpits shopping slides soft play southbank centre South London swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards water play West London where to live
- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Reviewing the Situation
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?