If you have a memory that’s slightly longer than Eva’s (no really, 10 minutes ago you swore you’d eat your dinner even if you had a lollipop first) then you might remember a post I wrote yesterday which mentioned a funtastic family event for half term –Rave-A-Roo at the Ministry of Sound. And today, we are GIVING AWAY a family ticket to the event on 19th Feb (1PM-3PM session). Just fill in the form below and I’ll be announcing the winner on 5th Feb. Entries close at midnight on 4th Feb and the winner will be chosen by random.org.
Tagsanimals art boats buses cafe cafes cake cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee dancing disco East London eating out giveaway ice-cream LolliBop museums music nature (really?!) North London outside London paddling pools parks playground playgrounds politics quarantine rainy day places rants sandpits shopping slides soft play southbank centre South London swimming swings theatre trains water play West London
- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Reviewing the Situation
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?