a very merry Christmas to each and every one of you. May Christmas bring you as many obscure Octonauts toys as you could ever hope for. See you in the New Year!
Visiting London? These posts might be helpful!
Follow me on Twitter
Endorsed by some Mums on the internet :)
I’m part of the Tots 100 network!
And part of Britmums!
- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
Tagsanimals art baby boats breastfeeding buses cafes cake carousel Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee dinosaurs ducks East London fire engines fish horses ice-cream London map museums nature (really?!) North London paddling pools parks playground rainy day places sandpits science shopping slides soft play South London swimming pools swings toys trains war water play West London where to live zoos